Juggle the soccer ball is a skill that all soccer players need to develop. It is not a skill that you must have to play the game of soccer at a high level but it definitely won’t hurt .
Look at some juggling examples in real games. Juggling has been used by some of the greatest players of the game.
If you are like me, I bet your first attempt at juggling was a horrible, painful experience. But with a lot of patience and practice it will become easier and easier.
Here is how you should be practincing to develop your juggling skills.
- Hold the ball in your hand
- Drop it to your feet and kick it back into your hands. Do this until you get comfortable doing it.
- Juggle (kick) the ball 2 times before kicking it back to your hands. Do this until you get comfortable doing it.
- Increase your juggling (touched/kicks) to 3/4 and the back into your hands. Do this until you get comfortable doing it.
- Now alternate from right to left foot
Here is a tip for you.